Writers Block

I have been struggling lately with my blog, because I don't know what to write about.  I guess, I have some what become a numbers whore.  I look at the stats and wonder why people read more post over the other?  Most of the ones that have gotten more views, are tagged personal.  I thought my list post would be interesting, and maybe generate some comments about what others found as there favorite, but that did not happen.  And I do not know if me talking about racing is really that interesting or my past vacation.  But then again I have to remember that I am writing this for me, not everyone out there.  I have had a few that have said they have enjoyed reading my blog, and it is not just Bev (who is a little bias, but that is OK!). 

So I need to finish of the racing years, which only two more blogs.  And I have to figure out how I am going write the vacation one.  They have become every emotional for me, so it has taken a little bit more time.  I will be writing more about my family.  I really have not sat down and recorded my relationship with my grandparents.  And there will probably be more post about me and my mom.  And there will be a big one in the near future and some of you can guess what that one will be about.

But thanks again for reading even though some of them are boring, they mean a lot for me.

Bill Close

Comments

  1. Yep, I'm your biggest fan!! I have the same problem....what to write. Since I've been sick I have no life....so blogging is simply boring!! I love reading yours though....so keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.