Trying to fix what is broken

Do you remember as a kid that you broke something and you try to put it back together?  You can't get the glue to stick. or there is just that one piece that is missing, or you get it together and it just does not look like everything go were it should go?

That is how I feel at times.  My life has broken in so many little pieces that I am trying to put it all together, but all the pieces are not just going together right.    I am trying to figure out what it really is that just does not make everything fit anymore.  Is it the glue I am using?  Or is it that I have a missing piece?  I wish I knew which one it was, so I could fix it the right way.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.