Grim Details of Life.

The Future for me does not look that bright.  At this time I am down to my last few dollars. I can not find a good paying job, I will lose my house in less than two months, and I will be divorced in a few months.  So what is there really left in this world.  I have a hard time asking for help.  The last person to help me out was my mom, and do this day, this is being used against me.  So I do not ask for help.  My best friend has offered to help me out, but I can not take his money because he has a family he needs to take care of, and I could not take away from them.

I never thought of having a will, because all this time it has just been me and Kim.  With us not having any children, there was not much worry about it.  If anything every happened to me Kim would get it all.  This even never crossed my mind when I was racing.  And I had been at the track the day someone died, in a wreck that did not look that bad. 

I don't think I want to write down all of the details here.  But will have to think about what I want done with things in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.