Chick Magnetic!


Last week at the Mesa High 25th Reunion, I showed someone I meet there the car I got for my senior year in high school.  For those who do not know, that was a 1969 Chevy Chevelle.  And no I do not carry a photo of this in my wallet, but it is on my IPhone.   His comment to me was, "Boy I bet you were a chick magnetic!"  I had to reply to him well, no. 

Before I had this car I have a 1978 GMC Jimmy.  And I had only gone out on one date.  After I got this car I had one more date in high school, and that was to prom, and that was not because of the car.  But people did know me for my car. 

I don't know what it was about me in high school and girls. I can count on one hand all the girls I dated before I got married, and that last one I married.  It is not that I did not want to date anyone, it was because I was scared to ask.  I think if  one would of come up to me, and asked me out, I would have said yes.  And it is not like I did not know any girls, I hung out with about 10 everyday at lunch. 

With a divorce coming, I do not know how I am going to date.   And now that scares me. Oh and I sold my car in 1994 to get a Chevy S10.  Wish I still had the car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.