25th Reunion.

Since it is past midnight I will say that this Saturday, the 19th, I will be going to my high school's 25 reunion.  I have a real fear of going.  I know or think that some of them read this and I hope they do not take this wrong.  And I have a lot to worry about.

I wonder if there is really anyone that will be there, that will be excited to see me again?  And what do I really tell people?  This is  really the first time, I will be going to a big event, by myself.  I don't know if I want to rehash the past few years. And it is going to hurt that I will have to explain that I will be a divorced person in a few months.  I will be in room with people that are moving forward when it seems like I just keep move backwards.

I hope that night goes well.  And I might report back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.