On the Rollercoaster again.

I woke up this morning and read the message from my sister about the snow she got at here house this morning, and right after that, that is when the sense of dread and fear of rejection it.  Why? The worry of not being able to pay the bills. But why start this off now?

Yesterday was some what a good day for me.  I applied for 2 jobs and spent the evening over at my friends, the Dial's, watching NFL football.  I know that I was trying to do my best yesterday.  So why wake up on the negative side of the bed?

I did open up my e-mail this morning, and here is the request for information about a product that my company sales.  Well we ran out of this product at then end of August.  And we did not reorder any new ones.   This needed to reorder needed to get done in July, but dad was not willing to loan me any money to do it.  Back in September he told a friend that was over at his house, that he was waiting to get enough people requesting to order.  Since September, there has been about 10 request.  So mid October is a little to late to help me out.

The two jobs that I applied too, I am just waiting here to get the rejection email probably next week.  My resume is a nightmare, and because I have been out of work for a long time and have psychical gone down hill, I can not do the psychical jobs anymore.  But I will put in for more jobs hoping that one will take me.

I have been trying to sale my collection of old baseball cards (1950's) for a few weeks.  And I have not even come close to selling them.  I have even lowered my reserve on Ebay to about $5 a card, but that is not even getting bits.  A local auction house could not sell them for weeks, So I am in this viscous circle where these cards and it is costing me money.

I know I should not be thinking of the negative, but it is hard, when that is the number one thought right out of the box.  I hope and pray everyday that things will get better.

Comments

  1. Scary, isn't it!! Just remember, keep the faith, be strong, and wait for that email that says "you got the job". Chin up......you have to believe in yourself before anyone else will believe in you!! Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you had any help going over your resume?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.