So what Pandora Channels do you Listen to?

I thought I would lighten things up.  The topics have been so heavy, that I thought I would do something fun and maybe interactive.  But when I asked for your input before, I got little to no response, so lets try it again.

I love 80's music, but I do like to switch things up at times. Most of my ITunes music library is mostly 80's.  So that is what I like about Pandora.  I can have my 80's music, but I can have country, jazz, and instrumental.  I also like it because you can customize it to every ones taste and likes.  This was always an argument in the car, who's channel are you going to listen to.  My ex wife would only listen to country, and I just could not do that 24/7.  I needed talk radio most of the time and love the opinions on different topics.

But, like I said, I do like to listen to other stuff.  So here is my Pandora Play list:

"Weird Al" Yankovic Radio,   80's Pop Radio,    80's Alternative
AC/DC,                                Bill Joel,               Celtic Woman
Chicago,                               Depeche Mode,     Elvis Costello
Garth Brooks,                       Imagine Dragons    INXS                                         Kid Rock,                             Madness               Mormon Tabernacle                 Quincy Jones,                       Run-DMC             Surf Rock                                   The B-52's,                           The Offspring        The Piano Guy                           Tim McGraw,                       U2                        Van Morrison                               Weezer
So almost everyday, Madness gets played (Thanks to Derek Wilson for that), but I will also add in at least one country group, probably The Piano Guys, Van Morrison, Quincy Jones, and Elvis Costello.  The Imagine Dragons have made it on lately, but I guess I need to add Neon Trees soon.  On Sunday mornings it is Mormon Tabernacle and The Piano Guys.  Also just play them if I need the spirit.

But this is what I listen too.  I like it because you get this artist, but you get other artist from the same genres.

So here is my list.  What do you think?  What would you add?  What do you hate?  I bet "Weird Al" is not on a lot of play list.  But what do you listen too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.