ABC's "What Would You Do?" Segment on Autism

Me and my Nephew at his Baptism.
I have not really been a fan of ABC's "What Would You Do?".  I think at times the things they come up with are just to bait people into reacting, and sometimes do not tell the whole or complete story in the set up.

But this one hit home.  I have a nephew who has Autism.  We use to go out to eat as a family.  I know at times that there were people that would giving us dirty looks because of the funny sounds or the fits that my nephew would have.  Lucky no one every said anything.

I am glad to see that people are general good.  That they can except others for who they are. When I go out with my nephew now, He just want to play with my phone and watch YouTube videos. But I always wonder if there will be someone that will

say something unkind.

Comments

  1. Jensen is special!! Your Mom would have been so proud of him! I'm so glad you're looking out for him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.