The Genealogy of Adam


This is one of the topics I have been researching in my scripture study.  Since I was 25, I have had an interest in genealogy.  I find it interesting to find that in Genesis 5, we have a full account of the linage from Adam to Noah.  I find it interesting the age that a person was when the the birth right child was born.  Also the ago at when they died. 


The Genealogy of Adam

Adam was 130 years old when Seth was born.  Adam died at the age of 930 years old.

Seth was 805 years old when Enos was born.  Seth died at the age of 912 years old.

Enos was 90 years old when Cainan was born.  Enos was 840 when he died.

Cainan was 70 years old when Mahalaleel was born.  Cainan was 910 when he died.

Mahalaleel  was 65 year old when Jared was born.  Mahalaleel  was 830 when he died.

Jared was 162 year old when Enoch was born.  Jared was 962 when he died.

Enoch was 65 years old when Methuselah was born.  Enoch was translated, or never died.

Methuselah was 187 years old when Lamech was born.  Methuselah was 969 when he died
.
Lamech was 182 years old when Noah was born.  Lamech was 777 when he died.[1]

Noah was 450 years old when Japheth was born, 492 year old when Shem was born and 500 when Ham was born.[2] Noah was 950 when he died.[3]




[1] All persons birth and death can be found in Genesis 5
[2]  Moses 8:12
[3]  Genesis 9:29

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.