What's on Tonight?

For the last 9 months, I have not had T.V. service.  For me it is a real lose, because it was not only entertainment, but it was also way I stayed informed and educated.  You may question education, but I did like watching at lot of historical stuff and documentaries.  But there are some things I do not miss.

So here is what I miss:

  • Racing:  I have not seen many races this year.  I can not tell you who has won many races this year.  
  • Football:  I ended up watching most of the bowl games  at other peoples houses.  I saw the Super Bowl at Dallas Dail's home.  I do not know what I am going to do next week with the start of the season.  
  • Soccer:  I have missed the opening week of the Premier League and Champions League.  Don't have any money to go to a pub to set there and watch.  So I have to find out who wins online.  Not happy.
  • The Local News.  I know that I listen to talk radio most of the day, but you do not get the 5 day forecast on the radio, and a lot of stations hardly say anything about sports.
  • Not being able to watch my favorite shows when they are on.  And somethings are not carried by Hulu, so you have to search for a way to see them.
Here is what I don't miss.

  • The Kardashians:  I use to watch that show none stop.  And it was not that great.  The one I really felt bad for was Bruce Jenner.  
  • Flipping through channel after channel to find something to watch.  I did that a lot.
  • Reality T.V.:  well is it really real or scripted.  Man I watched a lot of stupid stuff.
  • Watching T.V. to watch T.V.  Really a time waster.
Like I stated, I do have Hulu Plus, so I can watch a lot of my favorite shows the next day they aired.  But some, I have to really do a search to find them.  I have a way to watch Downton Abbey, and now Under the Dome.  The Amazing Race, NCIS, and Survivor, I have to find on the CBS website.  

I have found other things to do, with my new found time.  But I still miss watching T.V. when ever I wanted to.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.