The dreams of Utah

Oh my mind keeps drifting back to Utah.  I would really would come to visit, and maybe live there.  Making a move like that is life changing, and I do not know if I am ready for that change.  But for now my dreams will be just for a visit.

They only reason why a keep saying that it is something in my mind, because finicially I can not afford a trip like that right now.  It would have to be a road trip.  There are a lot of places I want to see and not be a hurry to see.  Plus there is the prep of the truck.  I need to get new tires and of course the Air Conditioner working again.  And some other general maintance as well.  And there are some big stuff in my life coming up, that I just don't know if it really is the best time to go on a trip.

So for now, all it is just a day dream.

Comments

  1. Big stuff going on in your life? Hope it's good
    STUFF!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.