Blocked!!

I have been writing this blog since 2012.  It has been a place for me to come and write what is some what on my mind.  Sometimes it is viewed a lot and sometimes a little, but that is ok.  This blog is for me then it is for you. And I have used Facebook, to share my blog.

So I started another journey a few months ago, and started another blog about my journey to my weight loss.It is about my weight loss and what I am going through to loss that weight,  I posted the latest Update On Nov 4.  

So I posted the Update on Facebook, and got a message back that it was being removed from Facebook, because it violated Community Standards.  I did a little bit digging and it was pulled because it was abusive.  How is my weight loss abusive?  I hope that Facebook will read the post and lift the band. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.