Crash, Boom, Bang!

It is funny how some of things come to you in the shower.  I have a roommate, that her door is next to the bathroom and I do not want to disturb her with my singing.  But today, I was thinking back through my life, and all that has happen to me.  And how I have been pretty lucky.  On 12th of December, I will go into the hospital and have the sleeve operation for weight loss.  The only operation I have had was when I was 5 years old.  I had my tonsils out and tubes put in my ears.  

The first bone I broke was my leg, the day before my 7th birthday.  I broke my first finger when I was about 9.  This was playing tackle town at cubs scouts.  Caught my finger in someones pocket. Broken many other fingers over my teenage years.  Cracked my knee when I fell of a rope swiping from a tree.  And tore all the muscles out of my ankle playing football with some friends.  And there was the go-cart accident when I was 11.  That caused many problems until I was 18.  

So from 18 to now I have been pretty luck.  Nothing major has really happen to me.  About the time my mother was going through her first chemo treatments, I pulled a muscle in my leg.  I was working, finishing up school and visiting my mom everyday, I had no time for it to heal.  

So now I face surgery on the 12th.  And I look back and I have been lucky!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.