Status report so far!

So here we are again.  I have been blogging now 4 months working on the 5th.  I have reached over 2000 views, but I think that most of those or ghost sites. I don't think I am this world class writer, but I think that I have improved.  I have posted 42 blogs so far and I have 5 in the works right now.  I have 2 more, on when I was racing ,and 3 on my favorite vacations.  It is taking a while to write about the vacations because a lot were with my wife that I am separated with or with my mom, both of which are still tender subjects for me.

 I hope that you like my first Opinion based Blog.  I have a lot more that I would like to do, but I do not want to lose any friends over it.  Maybe soon, but I have to think about it some more.

 And I hope that you like the Seattle Trip.  I wish I would have taken more pictures of the people I was with.  I do find people interesting, but not to photograph.  Again something I have to work on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.