Blog Update

So here we are 11 months into blogging and it has been and interesting journey. I have posted just over100 blogs with 5800 people view them. In just 4 days you guys have viewed Anonymous Internet Post 116 times.  The second most viewed of all my blogs.

So where do I go from here?  I don't know?  I was working on this vacation series, but this brought up a lot of memories that I shared now with my ex-wife, and did not think I need to go there.  But I will blog about future vacations.  But if you like the vacation series let me know and maybe start it up again.

I have one more racing blog left to finish one of these days.  It is the last of the racing years and has to deal with me racing the Porsche 944.

 So lets see what happens by the time I hit the one year mark on April 6.
 

Comments

  1. Hey buddy!

    I haven't really seen you (other than Facebook) since our high school days. We have had some of the same experiences. All I have to say is hang in there---things do get better. I have been married 3 times. Once briefly to a con artist (my 2nd wife), but I don't count her, because it is embarrasing. I am now married to an incredible person! It took me three times, but I have finally found the perfect person for me. I have thought of giving up many times, but I am not going to take the easy way out. My faith has sustained me. We happen to belong to the same church. Every time you feel like giving up, pray and think about your kids. I have three. It is not easy starting over. I am going back to school in order to change careers. Believe me, it is difficult at our age, but I am proud to say that for the first time ever, I am a member of an honor society. By the way, I am working on my 2nd master's degree. This time, it is in American History. If you want to email me back, my email address is jason.barnum456@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.