Anonymous Internet Post.

I have been using a computer before I was a teenager in the early 80's.  In the 90's I got Prodigy and America Online (AOL) and used there bulletin boards and chat areas, until the late 2000's.  So I have seen a lot of things on the Internet.  The one thing that I noticed right off was the comments that were being made under assumed names or screen names, never ever having to really take responsibility for there comments or actions.  Now you can use the screen name but also post things anonymously.

Well over the weekend I got a email saying that I had a comment on my last blog.  I have not posted a lot of blogs the past month or two, so to see a comment made me wonder what any one would be commenting on the blog, What is still on the SD Card in the Camera!.  When I read the comment that said, "your a douche bag", I was kind of shocked.

Shocked, but I did not think that the topic was really that offencive, and I did not name any names, but I would love too.  I have it narrowed down to three people. Three people who were connected to the wedding, and did not really like me anyway.  Three people who helped in breaking up a 21 year marriage, but hey that is OK, I have moved on.  The three people who I think I know who wrote it and how they are cowards.

Yes, I am calling out the Cowards out there.  Yes, I go as the Underground Car Guy, but my real name and profile are on the blog.  The E-mail that I use is part of my name, not something made up.  And I would never post anything anywhere anonymously.  So if you want to call me names, face me as a real person and stop hiding being the internet names and anonymous.

So who is the real Douche Bag?

Comments

  1. I haven't even read blogs for the longest time, I need to catch up and start blogging more myself. As for the anonymous comment.......I wouldn't waste a second on those folks.....they aren't worth it!! Keep up the good work........you're AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im Not going To Tell you Who i am. Likely someone may read This and find out that you believe in Love. That you believe It is time for healing. Forgiveness peace and Love in Your life.Lol What the Heck its Heidi Sweet dreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.