Life Update 2/28

So about a week ago, I was in the Washington D.C. area.  This was a multi level trip.  It was a business and personal trip.  The business side was to see if I could get any job leads out there, which I did, kind off.  And the personal, was to meet up with someone I had not seen in 23 years.  Someone that I knew on my mission but we really did not talk. One, Heidi Hunt Robinson.

When I got to Baltimore.  I first get to see Heidi, sick.  She is so sick that she tells me that I have to drive her home.  OK, I get to drive in a place I never been, across two states!  So that was our first meeting.  The next day we went to the downtown area where she lived.  This was a very old town and has one of those down towns out of a post card or tourist book. We went to an Irish shop (don't know how I made it out of there with out and Crisps or Chocolate) and some thrift stores.

The next two days were spent meeting with her family and going to see a movie.  And my last day there was spent exploring the Holocaust Museum and Spy Museum, and always fun ride on the Metro.

So I guess I can say that I have a girlfriend now.  I did not think this would happen at all, but so quickly too.  This is also a long distance relationship and I am working hard not to destroy what I have right now.  I have no idea where this is going, but lets hope that this happiness last for a while.  Now on to finding a job!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.