What is still on the SD Card in the Camera!

It is interesting to see what we hang on to.  I have had my camera at my friends house since the move, and decided that I need to clean out the SD card.  Over the past 5 years I have taken a lot of pictures.  From person; trips, funerals, and family reunions, to business, weddings, Christmas Card photos, and for my church calling.

The oldest thing I had on this card was a wedding that I did for my ex-wife's friend on Dec 31, 2012.  Over 200 pictures and some of them were not even worth printing.  It took me a few months to get everything edited, because when I started, Kim's father had just gone into the hospital with heart problems, which turned into him have heart surgery, to not recovering, to dying 2 a month and half later.  All this time I am working on building up my business, fighting with my dad and spending countless hours at the hospital.

The worst thing is a new bride who wants her pictures, but does not understand that you have a whole different life than taking picture for a wedding.  This was a favor for a my wife's friend, saving them a lot of money.  And I got crap for 3 months because I did not have time to work on her stuff.  Push one of the guest at the party said I was being rude to her when that was also far from the truth.

I don't think most people understand that it take some time to edit over 200 pictures.  I was able to get it down to 110 pictures that were good to be printed out.  But this project was really a pain in the neck.  And dearly cost me a lot in my life, that most will never understand.

Comments

  1. your a douchebag......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand!!! Remember, my first husband was a photographer and it is very time consuming! Cut yourself some slack........you've had a lot going on and did the best you could! ps....I think you can go in and delete that comment.........if you're so inclined.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.