My Tie collection.


When on my mission I had to wear a tie everyday for two years.  You kind of look for something different than stripes and or solid colors.  I did find a few Paisley ties that were cool.  And being in Ireland, most cities and towns had there own coat of arms, which they put on ties.  So this starting me on my tie collection.  I have so ties that I do not wear them more than once a year.
So I will start giving a tie of the day or the week or when ever I have to wear a tie.  And tomorrow will be one of those days.  I have a job interview tomorrow and was told not to wear anything with characters or have words on it, from my girlfriend!  So here are the last three ties I wore. 
 
 
A tie I wore back in February.

Two of the ties that I bought in Dublin in 2000.  The one on the right is of Celtic writing.  I bought that one at the Book of Kells.  does anyone know the theme?  guess what is coming for this Sunday?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.