In My Hand


In my hand is my Nikon D90.  I have had this for about 10 years.  But it is not the only camera that I own.  I also have a Minolta X700 and a Minolta X750.  But the Nikon is the one that I use the most because it is digital.

I have always had a camera since I was a little kid.  I guess I was meant to be a photographer, but I am my own worst enemy.  I don't like to take pictures of people (see "What is still on my SD Card"), but I will do it when I am asked.  I like to take pictures of landscapes. Moab, Utah, and Monument Valley one of my favorite places go.


But I my photography has lead me to some interesting experience.  If anyone has gotten the Dials Christmas Cards the past few years, I have been the one taken the pictures.  That has lead to some great shots of the kids.  At one points I was asked to me the ward Photographer.  This was a great experience in that I had to take pictures of people and not have to worry about posing them.  During this time I was asked by to Bishop to come and just take pictures of the service project that the ward was doing.  At times I felt really guilty that I was just walking around for 6 hours and taking pictures and not performing the service.  In the end  of the day, I was called by one of the Bishops councilors, and asked to do a write up of the Service Project.  I also did a video of the all the pictures that I did that. day.
#30daychallange

Comments

  1. Wow.....I'm impressed!! I knew you could take pictures but not to this extent! Good job. PS.......they service you did while they were doing service was just as valuable!! Thanks for taking the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.