What I am Reading

I was not much of a reader until I finished college.  Since then, I have finished about about 7 or 8 books.  OK, that is not a lot, but it is more than what I had finished before. 

These are the two books that I am reading right now.  Sorry I have ADD when it comes to reading.  Decisions Points", by George Bush has been on that I have had for a few years.  I have just picked it back up and half way through it.  I was not really a big fan of Bush as President, but I have enjoyed learning why he made the decision he did.  It really is a good read. 
 

"A Hero Rises", is a book written by Jason Mow.  Jason was in my ward.  It is about Moroni, who is one of the main characters out of the Book of Mormon.  I am about two chapters into the book. 

Comments

  1. I'm not a big reader either. Seems every time I sit down to read I fall asleep. Your books look interesting!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.