Something Purple

My mother's best friend, Bev Turley, and probably my number 1 blog fan, has challenged me to post a photo blog for the month of April.  So Today's change is something purple.  The first thing I thought of was my old car, my 1969 Chevelle.  But just before Christmas, my best friend asked me to do their Christmas card photos.  This little guy is Dawson,  He is one of my best buds.  Sometimes he greets me at the door and just starts talking and talking, even though no one understands.  He loves to watch one of the videos that I have on my phone.  And he love to bet me up all the time and can have fun for hours doing this. #30dayblogchallange


Comments

  1. Cute little guy!! Love the purple too!! You don't have to post exactly from the challenge, but I find (since I have no life) that I don't know what to blog about so this gives me and idea as to what to post. Kind of fun....and thanks for blogging!! You're much better at this than I am!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.