Where I would Rather Be.

 Every time I open up my laptop I am greeted with this picture.  I took this picture back in 2007.  If it looks familiar, think back to the movie Forest Gump.  This is were he stopped his run in the movie.  At one time there was a marking stating the fact. 
This was taken in the La Sal Mountains just outside Moab, Utah.  This is one of the two places I would rather be.  I have a relative that lives there, and always welcomes us to stay with her when we are in town.  There is so much to see and do.  Traveling through Monument Valley is an add bonus to the trips.  I have always discover something new every time I go back.  Hoping to go back soon!


The Picture is of Dunluce Castle.  It is in Northern Ireland.  Not many people have been here, because the hear Northern Ireland, and they think Terrorist.   But it has been a quiet place for a while now.  I love all of Ireland and could spend my time in almost any part of the Island.    But these are the places I would rather be.

Comments

  1. I think you got your traveling itch from your Momma! She always took you guys places and wanted you to see the world!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.