Waking up at 4 A.M.

Waking up at 4 am, I decided to go through my play list on my phone.  Hearing “You be Illin” brings back to my junior year in High School.  “One Step Beyond” reminds me of a friend that got me into the group Madness.  But listening to the song “Crazy for You” brings back to church dances as a teenager.

From the age of 14, I went to the church dances every weekend.  I would meet up with my friends, until I turned 16, and then I became most of the time, the ride to the dance.  But at the dance something would happen to me.  I was there to be with my friends and not for the dancing.  For me, I was always just a little bigger than everyone else.  I was afraid that there were no girls that wanted to dance with me.  Most nights ended up dance with my friend Heather at least once.  And so I would be at a dance at where I only dance once.  There was one night that I made it the whole night without dance one dance.  These dances were torture, but I went every week.


Now I hear that song, and it make me think how I am all alone in the world again.  That I will be alone, for the rest of my life.  I there is no one out there that is Crazy for Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.