Shapes


The the next challenge is shapes.  So you are asking, why there a picture of race car here and not a shape.    But if you really look at it closely, you will see many shapes in play here.

One of the most important shape here is the circle. Just think if the wheel had not been invited, were would we be.  For a race car the circle, at first, is not perfect.  To get the most out of the car and the tires, you do not fill them up with the higher  amount of air.  As the tires heat up, the air in the tires expands.  So the car has better grip at the beginning of a run.

Also the wedge shape of the 944 Porsche, makes the car more aerodynamic.  That means that it push through the air more effectively.  I really do not know how fast I ever got with this car, but I would have to say some were in the 160's.

#30daychallenge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.