Some things you should not do angry!

I learned when I was racing not to drive angry, because most of the time you will get hurt or you will hurt someone and tear up some cars.  I think the same needs to be say about writing.  Some one is going to get hurt.

When I wrote the blog,  "Can you Depart Divorce as Friends?", I was a little angry at my ex.  Are we friends, I really do not know.  We do not talk, but she does text me from time to time to remind me that I have to take care of some bill here or there, but there is really no chit chat, that goes on.  I can not even remember the last time I saw her, and I think that might have been the courthouse back in January.

Look I am not happy at all to be divorced.  It was not what I wanted.  And you know, I really did not fight it.  I let her have everything that she wanted.  And I had things that where said about me that was not true and had personal stuff shared to friends that I would have never shared with friends.  She is the one who left and left on her own free will.  I did try to do the marriage counseling thing, but she would only go to one session (OK she went to two, one together and one on her own, but I did not even get that far when she call the counseling off).

I  guess the only thing that I have is my faith, but me dating in the LDS Community is not going to happen.  She goes to all the firesides and has gone to dances and singles parties,  so that scene is out for me.  Plus she has single friends she has told things to and I have no clue what they will tell others. So there is no single life for me at this time.

So the question is, did we depart friends?  I don't know.  But I am still mad about things.  Maybe time will heal all wounds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.