Can you Depart Divorce as Friends?

Almost four months down, being divorce.  I thought the divorce was to cure my depression, well, I guess that did not happen.  But it was to make me a better me.  Well I guess in the case of my spirituality, I am closer to God, but I wonder at times if he is really listening.  It seems like he takes a long time to answer my prayers, but hey I understand, he is a busy man.

I wonder if I have lost any common friends that me and my wife had.  I mean, I don't hear from a lot of people, but just wondering.  I did not or will not ask anyone to take sides.  I am just wondering, a few weeks back, I sent my Aunt a Birthday Greeting.  But I did it later in the day and my ex bet me to it.  Well she got a response to her well wishes, I received nothing.  Well maybe she is not talking to me because of my father.  Who knows.

I was asked if I was mad at my ex because I don't talk to her a lot.  Well no I am not mad, I just a little disappointed that she is dating someone right now, that when I was trying to get back with her, she called off some important stuff, because she was already seeing him.  Oh, but it is OK, they are just friends.  And to tell you the truth, the other guys she is dating, really does not bother me.


So here is the question, can you depart a divorce as friends?  My ex feels in some way that she did. But for me there is still a lot of regret.  And I guess that you can say yes, I am mad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.