Restless night

Saturday night was not a good night sleep for me.  I went to bed around 11 which for most nights, is an early night for me.  I was hot and could not get any comfort.  Around 2 AM I wake screaming at the top of my lungs, "NOOOOOO!!!!"  I do not know why I said no, but I found myself sleeping across my bed and at the bottom of it as well, and I was all sweaty.  I got and went to the bathroom and went back to sleep.

On to dream number two.  I am at work at General Plumbing, doing the normal morning thing, when all of the sudden we get attacked by the Koreans.  Why the Koreans, I don't know.  But they are stopping me from doing my job and I have a machine gun right next to me. So I start shooting them off the roof of the shop.  We get all the plumbers out and go out into the yard and talk about what just happened.  So we decide to close up and find out what is going on.  I go out to get into my truck, and find that it has been blown up, bent like a pretzel.  I find a another truck, and hot wire it and I start driving home.

As I am driving home, I discover that half the town is gone.  It has been bombed and on fire.  I drive by Riggs Plumbing and it is gone.  I call my dad, and he tells me, that him and Bert are heading to the cabin in Prescott and to meet them there.  I tell them I will not be going there, and I am going to Moab, Utah. The next few hours is spent driving around never making to out of town.  And I don't know why.

That is when I woke up.  That is was my Saturday.  A lot of unanswered questions for me.  Why did I yell, and did I yell for real?  I ask my room mates if they heard me, and they don't know if they were home at that point of time.

Why are all my dreams about work, at the old shop, the one on 8th Ave.?  In 2000 we moved shops to a new building in the Downtown District of Mesa.  Almost 90 percent of my dreams are at the old one and not the new one.  And working at the company as long as I did, I spend about equal amount of time at both places.

And  why do I never leave Mesa?  I just keep running into people and all we talk about is the attack. And why was it the Koreans?  That is a mystery as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.