Shall we play a game?

A few weeks ago one of my room mates got and X-box One.  the latest and great new toy from Microsoft.  The game that came with it was Forza 5, and he went out and bought Battlefield 4.  I had not played games in a few months, and forgot how rapped up you can get into them.

One the first night of having the game we were playing Fozra 5, a racing game.  What a big mistake that was.  But I found myself entertained not just playing again, but also watching.  Sitting back and helping Dustin move around the track better.

In a few day he bought Battlefield 4.  I had played a lot of Battlefield 3 before my wife left me.  What else did I have to do, she did not want me around or doing anything, so I spent many an hours playing.  At one point we worked it out, and I was playing 2 Hours everyday.

Playing Battlefield was amazing.  I was doing things in this game that took me for ever to achieve in 3.  Either I have become a better well rounded player or the dumbed down the game for people like me.  I use to tell everyone in the clan I was a member( I was only a member of it because I was one of the founder of the clan, and that is the only way I would have ever made it on to a clan) AIC or the American Infidal Clan, that I was they worst member of the clan.  It was so bad that after play in a some matches with another clan I was named MVP because I just played the part in the matches that I was told to do, and it was important for the matches we played.  Well that caused two of them to leave the clan.  They were not that well liked anyway.

But the last week brought back the memories of playing for many hours a day.  And that is what I did.  I was finding that I was playing 6 hours a day, because my roommates where gone, and I could.  It was a nice escape for the world.  And that was what it was an escape from the real world.  I could have done a lot with my time, like writing on my blog.

Everyone is back home again.  Nina is off for the summer and Dustin will start work soon.  I have gone days with out playing and sometimes I catch 30 minutes to, play, and that is OK.  And I am just happy to watch Dustin or Nina play.  It gives me time to work on other things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.