The Candy Bracket


Found this on Facebook the other day and made me think, what would my bracket look like or my friends brackets look like. So lets go to the first round.

M&M vs Snickers:  I like both.  My favorite M&M's are the almond ones, but there are so many now.  Same thing with Snicker, there are so many.  If I had to choose a go to, it would be Snickers for the Win!

Reese's Cups vs Tootsie Rolls:  I have to admit here, Reese's is probably my favorite of them all.  I am not a big fan of Tootsie Rolls, but I do like the favored ones.  They never have enough Banana ones, and to many vanilla.  So Reese's for the win!

Caramels vs Bit-O-Honey:  Caramels are the favorite for Halloween time.  Have not had Bit-O-Honey a lot.  So Caramels for the Win!

Candy Apples vs Payday Bar:  Caramel and Apples, ok.  But I find it a way to get you to eat more fruit.  Payday's have caramel and nuts.  Payday for the win!

Skittles vs Starburst:  Both are fruity favored favorites.  This is a really hard one, because I can eat both really fast.  I will have to go on favor alone.  Starburst for the win!

Candy Corn vs Hot Tamales:  Hot Tamales were a favorite growing up.  But this is Halloween and nothing says Halloween more than Candy Corn. The clear winner!

Sour Patch Kids vs Lemon Heads:  Really never had Lemon heads, So Sour Patch Kids by default!

War Heads vs Sour Patch Straws:  Don't know what War Heads are, so Sour Patch Straws for the win!

Second Round

Snicker vs Reese's Cups:  Two heavy hitter.  Love them both, but I always save the Reese's till the end.  Reese's Go on to the next round.

Caramels vs Payday Bar:  Both good, but the Caramels will get eaten first.  Payday wins!

Starburst vs Candy Corn:  I can eat Starburst at anytime.  Candy Corn is Halloween.  So Candy Corn is the winner!

Sour Patch Kids vs Sour Patch Straws:  I know Sour Patch Kids better than Sour Patch Straws.  So Sour Patch Kids by default.

Quarter Finals

Reese's Cups vs Payday Bar:  Love them both, and have probably eaten more Payday's lately then Reese's, but it has to be Rees'e's that moves on.  I pass them in the store and know I want one, but can not have one.  So they are onto the finals.

Candy Corn vs Sour Patch Kids:  Truth be told when we come to this match up, the Sour Patch Kids lose.  They are going to be the one I trade for another candy.  And if I don't eat them, then to the trash they go.  I know they have lasted to the quarter finals, but this was a tough side of the bracket.  So Candy Corn to the finals. 

Finals

Reese's Cups vs Candy Corn:  What a good match up.  I can not wait for Halloween to eat Candy Corn.  I have even waited to buy Candy corn till the day after Halloween so I can get the best deal on them.  But there is my all time favorite Reese's.  I save them for last.  And always love the themed Reese's.  So my winner is Reese's.  I may have one before Halloween is over.

What does your Candy Bracket look like?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.