Should I Stay or Should I Go

If you think this about the Clash song, you would be wrong.  For months I have been thinking about going to my 30th High school Reunion.  When I found out about the event I was planning on going, and would have paid the attendance fee, but the event was planned in November.  This is a problem with work, because, at work we have to bid for our shifts, and the new bid starts in November.  So I did not want to pay for an event I would not be able to attend.  So last week I found out what my new schedule would be, and I can attend.  

So on got on my computer and was getting ready to pay, when I started asking myself, do I really want to go.  The fee now to attend is now $15 more per person.  I could not pay early because I did not know I could go.  Plus, when I went to the 25th Reunion, I did not have to much fun.  I was in the process of getting divorced, and I was excited to go because I missed the 20th.  So I paid and found out that just days before the Reunion, my ex wife decided to get with a bunch of her friends and go.  The planners of the Reunion thought it would be great to invite the class of 1989, which my ex wife is a member of.  So I had to spend most of the night watching my ex wife having fun with her friends.  I spent most of the night setting with people that I really did not know in high school.

So I don't want to go this time and have the same thing happen again.  None of my friends will be there.  I do know that my ex will not be there this year!  And people I thought were friends will say hi to me, and that is all they will say the rest of the night.  

So I set here struggling with the question with to go or stay home.  If I do go I will have my beautiful girlfriend by my side.  If I stay home, I save $90.  We will see what I decide to do in the next few days. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.