Not a Fear but Maybe a Hurt

About a year ago, I wrote a blog titled, "The Fear of Rejection".  In that, I talked about the fears I had in getting back into a relationship again, and my life growing up.  But I do not think that it is mostly a fear of rejection that I fear the most, but being hurt again.

I think that most of the time when people think of couples divorcing, that it is the women who gets hurt the most from the break up, but what about the guy.  I think at times, we are seen as some sexually crazed beast, who could not control himself enough, that is not the cause of the end of all relationship.  I would say that is about right in most cases, but what about the guy were the girl leaves him high and dry.

I am not happy to be divorced and back in the deep in of the pool again.  But I was not happy with the marriage either, but I was willing to stay and try to make it work.  I don't know if I can do that again.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.