I'm Fine

I'm fine.  Just two words.  But for me, these two words are what I hide behind.  I feel at times when someone ask you how you are doing, they really do not want to know, so I give the fake answer.  I feel funny in even writing this down because I am opening myself up just a little.

I few weeks ago, a Facebook friend wrote a post, that basically stated that they hated see post from others who are always just not happy with life.  That they just dwell to much on the negative stuff in there lives.  For me, I questioned everything I posting of things going on in my life.  Am I one of these people seeking out attentions from negativity?

I do have problems, but most people really can not help.  I don't want people feeling sorry for me. I I think right now, there are really two or three people that really know what I am going through and dealing with.  So for now I will hide behind those two words.  I'm fine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.