Nightly Dreams

I wonder at times if I am the only one that has weird dreams.  I wish my dreams were normal, or maybe they are, but it seems like they are just plan weird.  The one last night, I can not really talk about but it involved my ex wife and my grandmother's apartment.  That is all I am going to say.

I also wonder if we dream, why does it involve the melding of past and present.  Last night seemed like that, but most of the ones in which this happens, involves work.  I worked for the same plumbing company for almost 17 years.  About mid way working there, we moved shops.  But when I dream about my formal company, it is always dealing with current times, but 9 times out of 10 it is at the old shop.

And sometimes my dreams are of something in the future.  This happened to me back in February, when I was in Washington, D.C.  I had an experience that at the moment it happened, I said to myself that this experience has happened to me before, even though it was the first time I had been to that place.  But this is not the first time this has happened to me.

And I do not know if I dream tonight will be something that will happen in the future, or is it just part of a memory mixed with fantasy.  I wish I understood my dreams more.  I don't know why some or more memorable than others.   But I know I will still sometimes wake up and ask, what the heck was that about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.