My Conference Grade

 I read a blog this morning that talked about a person and them rating or grading there General Conference experience.  They came back with and F, because they pointed out that out of 5 points they were really living up to just one.  But the blogger pointed out that this was wrong thinking, and we go to church and listen to lessons and talked given by everyday people not judging what we are doing in the Gospel.

But that got me thinking through.  What was my conference experience, and how would I grade myself on it.  For My Saturday was my day.  I listened to all the talks and even got dressed and went to the Priesthood Session. I really loved Darrin H. Oaks talk on the Keys of the Priesthood and really gave me a lot to think about.  I also enjoyed Quentin L. Cook's talk on Roots and Branches.  It was about Genealogy and the advance that have been made because of the internet. This rang so true to me, because all the work I did at the family history center I could have done it at home at my laptop.

Sunday was a fail.  Just could not stay awake at all.  And when I was awake, I do not remember most of the talks given.  It is a good thing that the talks are now on the internet and that they will be out in the ensign next month.  So my Grade would be a C.  Some years have been better and I think others would be graded as worse.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.