Happy New Year!!!

So here we are in a New Year!  The last year has not been easy and I have no idea what I will be facing this year, but this is what I do know.

I will be living in a new place.  I will have to find a place to live.  Do not know were yet, it is to find a place when you have no money.

Hopefully I will have a job.  See last blog to understand that, but I have been looking since July.  Hope to find something that I like, and love, and that I can live on.

I will be single.  Well I will be divorced within the month.  Not happy about it, but that is OK.  I do not know what that we bring to me in the relationship area, but that is not a main concern right now.

It will be a year of change.  Lets hope those changes are a happy one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.