Life Update.

Note:  This is copied from my facebook page.

Some of you have been seeing post from me that you did not understand. I have been trying to keep a lot of my personal life off of here, but some things have come to a head the past month or so, that it need to get out there. 

Some it started when my mom died in March of 2011. My mom was a lot of stuff for me, and losing her was left a big void in my life. Almost to the date, we lost Kim's dad. That was a hard lost, because we all where there a month before his death, voting on wither he should have surgery to repair his heart or go home and die at home. There was a chance the surgery would not work, because of the scar tissue from his cancer. The surgery worked, but he never recovered from it.

At the same time this is going on, I am fighting with my father over the business. This has some what cause a riff between us, that I do not know how I can repair. But it has brought up other issues and has made it hard to run the day to day business of a business.


In August of 2012 Kim decided that the marriage was over, and left. She filed for divorce Sept. 2013 and it should be finalized soon.


And last month I lost the house that I lived in for almost 10 years. I was trying everything to save it, even trying to find a regular job, but that did not come. The house was going into forclosure on the 16 of Dec, but we found a buyer on the 13th. He aloud me to stay in the house and get our stuff out. So on Monday the 13th I will not have a place to live. And I do not have hardly any money to rent an apartment.


I do not know where I will go, but I continue to pray that something will come up before the 13th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.