In search for happiness

For the past few years, all I have been wanting is to be happy again.  When my mom died, I lost a lot of that.  Then last year, when Kim left, that was like the knife to the heart.  I even went to concealing for it, for about 6 months, which seemed to work, until that was taken away.  Being around friends helps, but that is a temporary.  They can not concern themselves about me.  Oh how much easier it was to be a kid again, and not have the weight of the world on you.  It even seems like the Lord has left me at times.

This is all I want:

I would like to have a good paying job.  One that I can be good at and be respected by those I work with.  One that can pay my bills with, and not have to worry about the wolves at the door.

A good relationship with my dad.  One where he does not think that I am just out to use him or want his money.  I really want to know that he loves me for me, and not treat me like a common person off the street.

I would like to help out my friends that are struggling.  I know that I can not do that, because of the what I am dealing with now. 

I just wish the first would happen, so that I could accomplish everything else I want to do in life.
 

Comments

  1. only you can make you happy!!! hang in there....be strong.....I'm looking forward to seeing how great you become!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.