7 months down and counting!

Well I have been blogging for 7 months now.  And I can not believe you guys are still reading this.  I know that most of you are Facebook friends, so thanks for handing in there on all of the personal problems.   I hope that one day most of them will be fixed and get better.  But I do know there are a few people that have found me some way and have thanked me for what I have written. It still blows me away that what I have written has really helped anyone.

Over the 7 months there have been over 3000 people to view the site.  Most of those from the United States, but there have been 230 views from Russia.  The most popular post has been "Life on my Own"  with 74 views.  And I have posted 76 post so far.  I am still working on some more racing post, still have to cover the VW Golf racing years, and the Porsche years and that is the end my racing career.  And I still have all my favorite vacation posted, if you find those interesting?

So I hope that you continue to read and enjoy!

Comments

  1. you keep blogging and I'll keep reading....proud of you....and I thoroughly enjoy you sharing you life with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.