The Fun Me?

As I set here and watch my future ex-wife out having fun, I wonder if I was really am any fun to be with?  I mean, one of the many reasons she left, because being married to me was not fun anymore.  Is it my inability to make friend the reason?  I don't know.   I like to travel, I like to play games (not just the video type), love to go to the movies, plays and musicals.  I just don't get it.  Yes my life style has changed and I do not have the in on see the plays and musicals anymore.  I really don't know.

Comments

  1. Life gets heavy and complicated and I think we take it way to serious. You are the only one that can make you happy and fun again. You have a wonderful sense of humor and fun is buried down inside you somewhere. So lighten up and go out and have some fun again!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.