Walter Mitty Conclusion

So am I anything like Walter Mitty?  Yes, in some aspect of things.  I still have dreams, some may be unrealistic, but they are my dreams.  I have done a lot of things in my life already.  I do keep a lot of  things to myself.  But this blog has piled some of that away, if anyone is paying attention.  My challenge to you is this.  Look back on your life, and see what you have done in your life.  It does not need to be something everyone knows, but the the big things that mean a lot to you.  Maybe I can look back in 5 years and add one or two more.  Or maybe you can do the same.  Come to think of it, maybe I am more like Forest Gump than Walter Mitty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.