November Update

I know it is December, but I wanted to update everyone on last month.  I started the month coming off a long three week vacation, not going any where, and going right into training on the Elite Desk at work.  The Elite Desk is working with the Airline Frequent Fliers who have special statues of Gold or Platinum.  This is also booking with our partner carriers around the world using miles earned.  I have just two more days of training and they let us on our own.  I have learned a lot about miles and the new system that I trained on in September.  I am one of two guys in a class of 24 people.

I don't really want go over my Thanksgiving again.  But if you want to read about about it, click on  the link Thanksgiving 2015.  I don't think I have eat that much in a very long time.  Went in to work the next day and they still had food left over from the day before.  So I had two lunches that day.  And more Apple Pie!!

I started dating a few people this month.  I have never dated more than one person at once.  This was a new concept to me.  Well I am back down to just one.  I never knew dating would be so hard.  Wanting till the new year to start back up again.

For the past few months, I have had some financial problems.  This steams from credit card debt.  They started garnishing me wages in June.  I was going to declare bankruptcy, and work on it on my long vacation.  At the end of September, I found out that the union had finished talks with the airline and  that I would be getting a really good raise.  No need to file for bankruptcy.  But I had to wait 2 long months and after a vote from the union, I will be getting that raise on the Christmas Eve check.  It has been some long suffering times, and hope to catch up with my bills and the dating and travel!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.