Does size Matter

My 1987
I wish I was seen by who I am, and not how I look.  I know I am over weight.  But that does not make me lazy or that I sit there eating a tons of food.  I think most would be surprised at what and how much I eat everyday.  

But I judge too.  I look on the dating sites and see in the profile slender or athletic and tone, or they say they love working out, I shy away from them.  If they like fourwheelers, I shy as way.  (OK that is because I have really never rode one.)  Other then that, size does not bother me much.  I am afraid of being someones project!


Me Oct 20, 2014
I dated a girl once, that said she felt sad for me.  Because when she was with me, she saw how people really looked at me.  I had no idea that I was being looked and beinf judged by so many.  

But maybe my size is really hurt me.  I always knew, that no one really wanted to bother me because of my size.  So I always felt safe.  I once fell of a curb at college one day and came home really sore and bruised up.  My sister looked at me and wondered what group of people beat me up.  

Do I really have to change my looks to find someone to love me?


Comments

  1. Nope.........She's out there looking for you.....be ready!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.