Blog Update Sept 11

As I sit here today, I remember this day as the world some what stopped!  The noise of aircraft gone from over head.  Going to school and discuss for the day was New York, in my Congress Class.  American Flags popping up all over the place and on cars.  Wondering who and why?  This was my September 11th 13 years ago today.

But today I write this blog about myself and the none sense that is my life.  As of last week I went over 200 post.  Working on a blog about Noah, and also one about his genealogy.

I am living with an friend now, and I have Internet service as well as some cable service.  I miss playing the Xbox, but now I have room to do more stuff.

Job search sucks!  I may have to move out of town.  Lived in Mesa for Thirty six years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.