The Prisoner of Young Street

Here I am again.  Another disappointing day.  At times I wonder if I am the most unlucky person around.  Received another rejection letter from an business for employment.  Also, the deal I was working on to save my house, has falling through.  The only good thing out of the day was that I did put in another application for another job.  Oh how the depression is hitting me right now, and most people do not understand.  My wife did not understand and left.  So it is doubled.  I don't want to burden anyone with my problems so I set here, like a hermit.

Working with my father on the company that he gave me, but I had no control over what so ever, was and is hard.  I have been looking for a job from time to time, but I keep getting mixed signals from him.   When I could not be there to do something he wanted done right that minute, but could be done at almost anytime, I was told I was not loyal to the costumer, or I really did not care about the company.  But I always got there and got it handled in a timely manner.  But I told during this time that I was lazy and not a good provider for my wife, even though I was paying the mortgage payment every month.  The company was doing thousands of dollars in sales a month.  But that is not what everyone was told.

The worst thing is, when I get this way, that I go out and spend my money on fast food.  Food I should not eat, but it really is comfort food for me.  And I usually over order, and most of the time I very slugest after I am done, and it is all gone with in 15 minutes.

The only way that I have been able to keep my mind off of all of this is doing Genealogy work.  And it is all on my dad side.  I have a few lines that I am stuck on and I have gotten a little head way on a few.  On one line, I found out there real ages and even found the last name of the wife.  But then a wall was hit again.  I ask for help at the Family History Center the other day, and the sister missionary subjected Google them.  Well here popped up a PDF of book that was "The Gates Families, From the Colonies to 1860.  This source, that  helped me figure out, that this person was not born in Georgia, but in South Carolina.  So off I go looking in the South Carolina records.

I know that my house looks abandoned at times, but most of the time I am in there.  My trips out to the Family History Center have some what helped, until the next set of bad news.  But most of the time I sit here and wonder what is going to happen to me.  Is anyone going to give me a chance to be a productive citizen again.  Will I be able to save my house, basically the only thing I have left.  But the good news is, I am still here.

Comments

  1. Bill~Nice blog.Good luck with your future job.You'll like the pay.Signed~Secret admirer : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there dude! Remember, the Lord knows what you need....trust in him and in the mean time......get your butt out of the house and do something. Go hang with a friend, invite a friend over, go volunteer, go to the Temple, come visit me! Whatever.........don't ever, ever, ever give up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.