What will the Future Hold?

As I sit here in the rehab center, my thoughts are what happens when I get out.  I have to make a lot of life changes.  A lot I knew I need to change before I got sick, but there are some unanswered as well.

The one that is unanswered at this time is oxygen.  Do I have to go home still using oxygen, and will it be for the rest of my life.  I am to young to be tired to an oxygen tank.  I have a lot I still want to do, and if I had the oxygen, I would not be able to do them, like go to Germany.  It does not seem like they are trying to whine me off it. So I don't know.

I really worry about work and paying my bills.  On May 9, with the help of my dad and the hospital, I filed for Family Leave.  But my work has still not processed it yet.  Also with work, there was a week, were my phone did not work and I was so out of it, that I did not call in sick, even though my supervisor knows I was in the hospital.  But work marked me as a No Show.  So I don't know what is going to happen when I do go back to work.  And  I don't know how I am going to pay for anything before I start earning a pay check again.

The good thing is that I have one of my credit cards paid off next month.  But now I have  the medical debt.

I will have to lose the weight.  That is something I knew before getting sick and something I planned on doing.  I just don't know how I am going to do that and have a lot of people offering to help with it.  but still have some unanswered question about my current health.  

I guess time will only tell, and all will get worked out in the end.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

My Political Life.

Feeling left behind