My stay in the Hospital.

Three weeks ago I knew I was sick.  I knew I could not breath.  That I could not walk to my car to a computer at work.  I knew that it hurt to walk to the washer to do laundry and back.  I kept this up for 2 weeks.  I wish that the doctors office would have read the chest x-ray that I had taken the week before earlier so it would have made me go to the Hospital sooner.  But who am I kidding.  Everyone around me were telling me I was not OK.  I took trying to get to work and a friend that would not let up that would get me there.

So on the 28 of April I sat in my room trying to get ready for work.  It was just not happening.  I called in sick and by 3 and talking to my friend Delmar I was going to the hospital.  Getting to the hospital took me  hours to get there.  Just had no energy.   

I was admitted and that started the crazy ride in the hospital.  The next day I was just sitting in bed trying to talk to people on the phone, but that was just to hard to do.  I told the nurse that I was feeling a little goofy.  All of the sudden I have about 10 people in the room and I was being moved to and ICU room.  I was turning blue.  They got me on a breathing machine and watched me for the next 6 hours, and coming in and checking the blood a lot.  They finally took me off the breathing machine and when I went to bed put me we on  the CPAP machine.

Here went on the nightly fight to keep it on.  By about 1 in the morning I was pulling it off.  This was  the fight for 3 days.  But then I had to stop and accept that this was for the better.  So the rest of the stay I did not fight the machine at all. 

After a week I was being move to an after care place called the Citidal.  I got there and all was just a blur.  My mom's friend Bev came by to see me as well as my home teachers.  Just barely remember all this.  The next minute I find myself being woken up and being told I am going back to the hospital.  I had turned blue again.  

So I get back over to the Hospital, I fall back asleep and I wake up again, with the mask on my face.  Confused I rip the mask off and I look done at my left hand and see an IV line in it.  Well  that had to come out too.  I remember one of the fireman tell the nurse hey look he just ruined you work.  I look up and see a person not to happy with me.  And back to sleep I go.

So back in the hospital and just rested to get better.  I was transferred to another hospital for a test and care.  By Thursday I am being transferred back to the Citidal.  Getting over to the Citidal the people that were there when I first came there see me and notice how much of a different person I am.  

So here I am at the Citidal getting better.  Still on the oxygen.  getting stronger every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

My Political Life.

Feeling left behind