Hopeless Romantic

I have not really been a Julia Roberts fan, but she has one of my favorite quotes from a movie.  In Notting Hill, she has an on and off relationship with Hugh Grants character.  Near the end of the film she delivers to him a gift before she goes back to the states.  She ask him, if he thinks that they can rekindle what they might have had.   And this was here response:

I am just a girl, standing in front of a guy, asking him to love her.

Hugh Grant in the end, in a round-a-bout way, says no.  But after meeting with friends and seeing what the gift was, rethinks his choice and runs to stop her from leaving.  And they lived happily ever after.


Why can’t life be like the movies?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.