Update Oct 22, 2014

So I am sorry that I have not been posting for so long.  Since I don't have Wifi, I have to get my Internet service basically at the library.  Plus, I started my new job on Monday (Oct 20) and I had to do some studying for that before I started.  I am also sorry that Tie of the Day has been somewhat delayed.  Just have not been on much the past few days.

I started working for US. Airways on Monday.  On Tuesday there was a test on 75 airport codes.  So since my hiring date, I have been studying over 153 airport codes.  You have to get a 90%  to stay employed.  So I studied hard and got a 97%.  I missed 2 codes out of 75.  So I will continue to go to work tonight.
First Day of Work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.