What I Need

Since the divorce, dating has not been easy.  It was not easy before being married.  I was talking to a girl that I was excited to  date, but she pulled away.  I thought she was a good match.  So this is what I am looking for in a women:

  • Someone to hug and kiss.  I have not had a hug in a long time.
  • Someone that I can touch.  Someone I can hold hands with in public.
  • Someone I can cuddle with.
  • Someone who can except me as me now!  Not afraid to be with an over weight guy.
And if it were to led to marriage:
  • Someone that will let me touch them. 
  • Someone who is not afraid  of getting dressed and undress in front of me.
The other social things I can be flexible on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No one really knows the really me!

Feeling left behind

My Political Life.